It is commonly believed that a factory radio is not advanced enough for you to get access to comprehensive features that can largely bring you both convenience and enjoyment when you are driving. In order to embrace a brand new driving experience, it is wise of you to upgrade your factory radio with a wonderful car stereo. Today I would like to share an installation guide from Seicane for a 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe stereo dvd gps with you, if you are interested in it, you can keep reading it carefully because it may help with your installation to some extent.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1.Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2.Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3.Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4.Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5.Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6.Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe car stereo installation steps
1. The original car stereo.
2. Remove trim panels with a plastic knife from each side of center console.
3. Use a screwdriver to remove four screws that fixed the car stereo on the dashboard.
4. Pull the factory car stereo out of the dash. Pull it with medium force, as the wires are connected to the car stereo.
5. Unplug the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
6. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
7. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
8. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original stereo’s plugs.
9. Turn on the new Seicane car stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
10. Put the new Seicane car stereo into the dash.
11. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Wish the above installation instruction can be helpful for you. Before the installation, please make sure you are clear about every step. If you are not very clear, you can seek help from your dealer. If you still think it too hard for you to install the car stereo independently, you’d better go to a car stereo upgrade centre to ask a professional to help with your installation. Besides, it is essential for you to check if your new stereo is compatible with your car or not. If you don’t have idea, you can refer to an amazing 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe stereo dvd gps from Seicane. Please check the link for more details.
With a wide range of practical and entertaining features, this great 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe stereo dvd gps can become your best option to replace your factory radio. Based on the Android 5.1.1 operation system and Quad-core CPU, you can have an easier, smoother and faster operation system. This stereo makes it possible for you to get access to hands-free calla and streaming music when you link with your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone through its built-in Bluetooth technology. Moreover, you don’t need to worry about getting lost because the advanced GPS navigation system will lead to reach your ideal destinations accurately. Don’t hesitate to purchase this stereo for you beloved car if you like it.