This passage mainly introduces ten easy-to-understand steps to install a 2005-2011 Nissan PALADIN Bluetooth gps dvd stereo. If you are an owner of a Nissan PALADIN, and you are also planning to replace your obsolete equipment by a brand new car stereo. It suggests you to read this passage and wish you can learn from it.
4 tips about the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2005-2011 Nissan PALADIN car stereo installation guide
1.Use a screwdriver to remove two screws above the Nissan Frontier radio.
2. Remove the trim panel.
Please wedge a flat tip screwdriver under the trim panel and pry up on it to remove the trim panel. To protect the trim from being accidentally scratched, you can use a clean rag while prying up on the trim panel.
3. Unscrew the four screws which are holding the factory radio in place with a screwdriver. Then gently take the factory radio off the panel.
4. Disconnect the radio antenna in the back of the factory radio and unplug the electrical plugs running to the back of the radio.
5. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane head unit.
6. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane head unit.
7. Connect the Seicane head unit to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
8. Turn on the new Seicane head unit to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
9.Put the new Seicane head unit into the dash.
10. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
If you cannot overcome some difficulties by yourself during the installation, you can stop to ask your dealer for help. Or arrange an experienced professional to install it. Before the installation, one thing is particularly important: You have to ensure that you have a compatible car stereo. If you are still searching for one, you can click the following link for a
If you don’t have an applicable one, I’ d like to recommend you to click the following link for a 2005-2011 Nissan PALADIN car stereo from Seicane.
You won’t get lost in your driving as this car stereo is equipped with the satellite navigation system, along with features, like turn-by-turn voice, 3D street view and dual zone function, etc. Moreover, as a multimedia device, this stereo can play both CDs and DVDs, which enables you to enjoy music, movies, FM/AM radio, etc. Therefore, you will have a safe and cheerful journey in your car. Thanks for reading. Wish you like it and have a nice day!